Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner
ADD ON COMPONENTS
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment. Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles – including those as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Woke up to a freezing house. Furnace stopped working. Called Majano's and he made sure to come out the same day and get it done. Didn't leave until the furnace came back on and heated the house a bit to make sure.
We had Majano come out to help us on a really short notice as we had no heaters for 2 nights in a row. He was kind and fixed our Nest thermostat and heater for us. He even waited to make sure the house warmed up before he left. Thank you for a fantastic job done!
Majano came out quickly when my AC stopped this summer and installed a new system the next day. He was more affordable than anyone else I talked to and did a great job. My new AC and heating system is working great. I will definitely recommend to all my friends.
Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner Filter Features:
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
Asthma & allergy friendly™ Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
With more than 65 million Americans suffering from asthma and allergies, this certification mark guides consumers in identifying products more suitable for people with asthma and allergies. The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Mark is awarded only to those products that that are scientifically proven to reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers.
Standard air cleaners have filters that are very dense, so they stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores, the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. So, you may not be as comfortable, and less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible.
Small particles, large effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective Trane air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
The Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Verified by Harvard experts
Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.