GoControl Z-Wave LED Light Bulb
The Linear LED bulb is a fully-dimmable, instant-on, screw-in light bulb that provides pleasant soft-white illumination equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb, yet uses much less energy. The bulb offers great value and convenience with an estimated 22+ year life (3 hrs/day avg), and remote control through Nexia.
- Turn on, off, and dim the LED bulb via the Nexia web and mobile app
- Fully compatible with Nexia Automations
- Equivalent to 60 Watt
- 22.8 year life at 3 hrs per day average use
Appliance Module/ Z-Wave Repeater
Control your lights and small appliances while extending your Z-wave signal with the Schlage Home Appliance Module. Turn on or off lamps, fans, small appliances, and more from your smartphone, tablet, or computer with Nexia. This appliance module is perfect if you want to control lighting without messing with wiring — just plug it in.
- Works with all types of lighting (Incandescent, CFL, LED, etc) and small appliances
- Reduce energy use and save money by turning lights and small appliances off
- Set Nexia to automatically trigger ”lights on” with a Schlage Home Keypad Lock when you enter your code at the door
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater, expanding the reach of Nexia in your home by extending its range up to 50-100 additional feet
- A Z-Wave®- certified product
GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control In-Wall Dimmer
The GE Wireless Lighting Control In-Wall Dimmer Switch allows you to control any incandescent lighting in your home. As a replacement for your current light switch, this wireless control switch allows you to turn on/off or dim incandescent lighting. You can control one room or your entire house. With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, you can monitor and control your lights even when you’re not home—all from any Internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer.
- For use with hard-wired incandescent lighting. These are not designed to work with LED or Fluorescent lights.
- Provides Z-Wave wireless and manual control.
- Easily connects using existing wires.
- LED indicator allows easy location of switch in dark room.
Aeotec Color Bulb
Whatever the mood, whatever the setting, whatever the time of day, this LED bulb is ready to light a room with the perfect shade of light. Plug it in to turn any light in your in to a smart light, with the ability to remotely control them using the Nexia app. Use Nexia automations and adjust your lights to your own schedule.
- 50,000 Hours: That means if you use this LED bulb for 8 hours a day, you will use it for 45 years
- 9 Watts: As an energy saving, smart bulb, this LED bulb only consumes 9 watts at maximum brightness
- 180 Degree Beam: Able to fill a room with perfect light due to its beam angle
- Updated Bulb: Whenever new firmware is released, you’ll be able to update the bulb wirelessly
- Perfect Distance: Wherever you place it indoors or out, LED Bulb has been designed to offer the maximum Z-wave wireless distance possible, 492 ft. of communication
- Money Saving: The 70-watt light that the bulb replaces costs $44 a year to run – whereas this LED bulb will cost only $4 in the same time!
GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control 3-Way Switch Kit
The GE Wireless Lighting Control 3-Way Switch Kit allows you to control any type of lighting in your home. As a replacement for your current light switch, this wireless control switch allows you to turn on/off functions hard-wired incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting. You can control one room or your entire house. Thanks to Nexia™ , you can monitor and control your lights even when you’re not home—all from any Internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Wireless control On/Off functions of overhead lighting from two places
- Provides Z-Wave wireless and manual control
- LED indicator light allows easy location of primary switch in a dark room
- Easily connects using existing wires
Fibaro Dimmer 2
The Fibaro Dimmer 2 enables you to control lights wirelessly with Nexia by inserting a module into an existing light switch — designed to work with almost any types of light sources.
- Universal dimming module that recognizes the type of light source and calibrates itself
- Installation possible in buildings with 2 – 3 wire systems
- Security features protect the the device from overheating, overloading or a voltage drop
- Extends the lifespan of the bulbs and reduces electricity use